- Owner of LINKAFFINITY:the owner of the website https://linkaffinity.io/(hereinafter, the Website, the Website or the Platform, indistinctly) is FUSEONPRO TOOL S.L., with NIF: B30917249 and with address for the purposes of notifications at Lugar Ramalleira, 8, 15553 Valdoviño (A Coruña), duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia in Volume 3,298, Folio 115, Section 8, Sheet MU-95,460. Hereinafter LINKAFFINITY.
LINKAFFINITY can be contacted directly and effectively at the email address: [email protected].
- Service provided through the Website:through the Website we make available to companies we provide companies with a linkbuilding tool through the website in accordance with the provisions of the terms and conditions of LINKAFFINITY https://linkaffinity.io/terms-of-service/
It is expressly stated that the service offered through the Website is exclusively aimed at businessmen in the terms provided in article 4 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCYU), which defines an entrepreneur as any natural or legal person, whether private or public, who acts directly or through another person on their behalf or following their instructions, with a purpose related to your commercial, business, trade or profession.
For this reason, the service is not subject to the provisions of the aforementioned standard, by virtue of the provisions of its article 2.
- Use of the Website:you agree at all times to make appropriate use of the resources that LINKAFFINITY makes available to you, complying with the provisions of this document and respecting at all times morality, public order, good customs and current legislation, without causing damage to the physical and logical systems of LINKAFFINITY or third parties.
You will use LINKAFFINITY under your sole responsibility, for the purposes and through the functionalities made available to you by LINKAFFINITY.
Any other different use that you make of the Website will empower LINKAFFINITY to suspend or cancel your user account.
- Interruptions in the operation of the Website:LINKAFFINITY does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Website. However, there is a firm commitment, as soon as LINKAFFINITY is aware of such incidents, to carry out all the actions aimed at its restoration or repair, except for the concurrence of causes beyond this that make it impossible or hinder its execution.
- Exemption from liability:Unless otherwise expressly imposed in these conditions or in the applicable legislation and, exclusively, to the extent and extent to which it is imposed, LINKAFFINITY will only be liable for that damage that has been caused by cause attributable to LINKAFFINITY. LINKAFFINITY will not assume any responsibility:
- For problems arising from lack of access or problems inherent to Internet connectivity or electricity networks when these originate from causes beyond its control or causes that could not have been foreseen by the parties or that, even being foreseeable, LINKAFFINITY has made all reasonable efforts to avoid them or that they were considered as fortuitous causes or force majeure.
- For damages of any nature that may be caused to the physical (Hardware) and logical (software) systems of the user or to the files or documents stored in them, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s device or of a malfunction or use of an outdated version of your browser.
- Due to the user’s obligations to comply with fiscal and tax regulations regarding the issuance and conservation of invoices.
- Due to the lack of veracity, accuracy and/or validity of the data provided by the user.
- For actions or omissions directly attributable to the user or to third parties that depend directly on it.
- Due to the fact that the service does not meet the user’s expectations or does not meet their needs, due to the gains or losses in the user’s activity, since it is up to the user to assess whether the Website is useful for their purposes before its use.
- Due to the inappropriate use made by users of the information or documents provided by other users in their contractual relationship.
- Due to the contractual relationship that may be reached between the COMPANY/S and the PROFESSIONAL/S.
- For breach of the obligations incumbent on the user.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property:All the elements and/or contents published on the Website have been created by LINKAFFINITY or it has a license or authorization for its use.
Therefore, all those elements and/or contents (such as: images, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, applications necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) and the exploitation rights over them are the exclusive property of LINKAFFINITY.
The reproduction, distribution, public communication – including its method of making it available – and the transformation, of all or part of the contents of the Platform, in any medium and by any technical means, without the prior express authorization and in writing from LINKAFFINITY.
In case of carrying out any of the prohibited actions indicated, those exclusive rights of intellectual or industrial property that correspond to LINKAFFINITY will be violated. Therefore, the user undertakes to respect such rights, also refraining from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages owned by LINKAFFINITY.
LINKAFFINITY offers the possibility of denouncing any kind of violation of rights by any user or third party for any reason, communicating said circumstance to LINKAFFINITY, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
- Link Policy:
The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website, nor the establishment of deep-links, nor IMG or image links, nor frames with the Website is not allowed without prior express authorization in writing.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made about the Website, nor about its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the link, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to LINKAFFINITY, unless expressly authorized by it.
The establishment of the link will not imply the existence of any relationship between LINKAFFINITY and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of LINKAFFINITY of the services and content offered on said web page or portal.
LINKAFFINITY will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
7.2. Links to other websites: The LINKAFFINITY website may make available to the user links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties, with the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without In no case can it be considered that LINKAFFINITY markets, directs, controls or endorses the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
LINKAFFINITY does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for the content, information, communications, opinions or services linked from those websites not managed by LINKAFFINITY and that are accessible through the Web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
LINKAFFINITY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website, without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of use of the Website without prejudice to informing the competent authorities any illicit behavior of the user.
Updated November 2022