- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
- Data of the Interested Party, purpose and legal basis of the treatment:
Normally, through these forms, identifying data of companies is collected, but contact data of natural persons who provide services for these companies, liberal professionals or individual entrepreneurs may be provided.
In any case, such data are identification data that do not have the status of special categories of data provided for in articles 9 and 10 of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
2.2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data: The purpose of the treatment is to be able to provide the service consisting of intermediation between companies interested in the creation of content (hereinafter, the MEDIA) by professionals from different sectors (hereinafter, PROFESSIONALS), putting the MEDIA in contact with the PROFESSIONALS through of the LINKAFFINITY Platform.
The legal basis for the processing of data for such purposes is the execution of a contract in which the Interested Party is a party, also operating the presumption of article 19 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection. Personal and guarantee of digital rights, which establishes that the treatment of the contact data of a natural person who provides services in a legal person will be presumed covered by the provisions of article 6.1.f) of the RGPD , an individual entrepreneur or a liberal professional, as long as these data refer only to the data necessary for their professional location and for the purpose of maintaining relationships of any kind with the legal person in which they provide their services, with that individual company or liberal professional.
The data provided by the company that contracts the services of LINKAFFINITY may also be processed for the sending of commercial communications, with news, promotions or relevant information, unless the Interested Party opposes such sending at any time.
The legal basis for such treatment is found in the legitimate interest for direct marketing and in article 21 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In any other case, for the sending of commercial communications, the informed, free, specific and unequivocal consent will be obtained for this purpose, the legal basis of this treatment being consent, by marking the corresponding box.
2.3. Treatment of contact data: In the event that you request information through any of the contact forms, where appropriate, provided on the Website or by email, your contact information (name and email or telephone) will be treated with the sole purpose of responding your request for information, based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for responding to your request.
- Data retention period:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and during the period for which responsibilities could arise for the services provided to the Interested Party.
When it is no longer necessary for such purposes, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Recipient is understood as the natural or legal person, authority, service or other body to which personal data is communicated, whether or not it is a third party.
Data of the Interested Party will not be communicated to any recipient.
The MEDIA, if it wishes, may communicate its data to the PROFESSIONALS through the means provided by the LINKAFFINITY Platform, but in no case will it communicate such data.
4.1. Treatment Managers: There are data processors, understood as entities that process the data under the responsibility of the Data Controller, following their instructions, as service providers necessary to provide the service requested by the Interested Party, with whom LINKAFFINITY has signed a data processing contract. in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection.
- International Transfers:
International data transfers involve a flow of personal data from Spanish territory to recipients established in countries outside the European Economic Area (the countries of the European Union plus Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway).
LINKAFFINITY does not carry out international data transfers.
The Interested Party, whose personal data is processed by LINKAFFINITY, is empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with the provisions thereof:
– Right to revoke at any time the consent given for the treatment of said data, when the basis of legitimacy of the treatment is based on that consent.
– Right of ACCESS to personal data processed by LINKAFFINITY.
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data processed by LINKAFFINITY
– Right to request the SUPPRESSION of the data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected by LINKAFFINITY.
– In certain circumstances, the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of the data may be requested, in which case LINKAFFINITY will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the Interested Party, you may exercise the right to OPPOSITION to the processing of data. In such a case, EXOPERTOMY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the Interested Party, the right to PORTABILITY of the data may be requested. This is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows obtaining the data that has been provided to LINKAFFINITY in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and can be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the Interested Party.
The Interested Party may exercise such rights by any means that records their sending and receipt, clearly expressing their will in this regard and accompanying a copy of the DNI and/or any other documentation proving their identity, by contacting the email address or postcard indicated in point 1. above.
In addition, in the event that the Interested Party considers that any of their rights have been violated, they are empowered to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
In order to safeguard the security of the personal data of the Interested Parties, it is reported that LINKAFFINITY has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided.
All this to prevent its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
- Updating of personal data:
For the updated maintenance of the personal data of the Interested Party, he has the possibility of modifying or rectifying them through his Control Panel or by contacting LINKAFFINITY.
It is also reported that the data of the Interested Parties will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases.
Updated November 2022