Terms of Service
FuSEOnPro Tool Terms of Service
These are the terms and conditions that govern the use of FuSEOnPro Tool and any other services provides to clients by FuSEOnPro Tool, S.L. By using or purchasing FuSEOnPro Tool services you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and are concluding a legally binding contract with FuSEOnPro Tool. This agreement defines the relationship between FuSEOnPro Tool and you. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or any other legal entity you also represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these tems, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the FuSEOnPro Tool services.
FuSEOnPro Tool may amend or terminate any terms of this agreements at any time and such amendment or termination will be effective at the time FuSEOnPro Tool post the revised terms on the FuSEOnPro Tool site. Your continued use of the FuSEOnPro Tool services after FuSEOnPro Tool have posted the revised terms signifies your acceptance of such revised term.
Service provided by FuSEOnPro Tool
FuSEOnPro Tool provides linkbuilding services. The customer receives the non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable right to use the current version of FuSEOnPro Tool limited to these terms and conditions.
Service duration, termination, and compensation
- The service’s duration will be displayed to the customer during registration.
- The service can be terminated at any time with a notice of at least seven days before the end of each contract period.
- The right to immediately terminate the service for important reasons remains unaffected. FuSEOnPro Tool might need to terminate the contract if:
- the customer refuses to pay their balance after a warning, or their payment method is refused,
- the application is filed for commencement of insolvency proceedings with respect to the customer,
- the customer violated their obligations under the terms and conditions.
Usage of FuSEOnPro Tool
User will not use FuSEOnPro Tool for any purpose that is illegal, infringing, obscene, abusive, or in any offensive manner. User is legally responsible for any claims resulting from User’s access to and use of FuSEOnPro Tool and it indemnifies and will hold FuSEOnPro Tool harmless from and against any and all claims arising there from.
Under no circumstance can users divulge, record, or abuse any information pertaining to FuSEOnPro Tool.
FuSEOnPro Tool reserves the right to cancel any links within our system that point to web sites not owned or controlled by the user.
FuSEOnPro Tool services are providen on a pre-payment basis, FuSEOnPro Tool accepts payments via PayPal or Credit Card.
- The fee for using FuSEOnPro Tool is dependent upon the version and duration of the contract chosen by the customer, which will be displayed to them when registering.
- All charges will be the displayed net charges, plus tax (if applicable).
- Payment for using FuSEOnPro Tool is due at the beginning of the agreed services period. In the event of an automatic extension, the agreed payment will be due on the date of the automatic renewal for the same amount.
- Payment will be made according to the method the customer selected while registering.
- In the event that the agreed charges cannot be collected from the customer within 7 days after the invoice and deposited into the FuSEOnPro Tool account, FuSEOnPro Tool is allowed to terminate access to the service without notice. FuSEOnPro Tool reserves the right to enforce further claims due to delay in payments.
- Payments made in the Wallet section will not be refunded to the user in the event that he/she cancels his/her account, but will be transferred to an Afreenity account.
FuSEOnPro Tool confidenciality obligations
The Information, and all rights, title and interest thereto, shall remain the sole and exclusive property of FuSEOnPro Tool customer and constitute proprietary trade secrets of such customer. FuSEOnPro Tool shall not use, reproduce, or directly or indirectly disclose or allow access to the Information except as required to facilitate the relationship. This obligation shall become effective when our customer starts to use FuSEOnPro Tool. The obligations herein shall survive the end of the FuSEOnPro Tool by a further period of two years.
FuSEOnPro Tool shall protect the confidentiality of the Information with at least the same diligence and care with which it protects the confidentiality of its own information.
FuSEOnPro Tool shall not, directly or indirectly disclose to any person or entity or otherwise utilize, directly or indirectly, any of the custmomer´s information.
Upon termination, for any reason, of the relationship between the FuSEOnPro Tool and the customer, or upon the request of such customer, FuSEOnPro Tool shall destroy such Information and copies as directed by the requesting customer.
FuSEOnPro Tool shall not be liable for disclosure of the Information upon the occurrence of one or more of the following events:
- (a) the Information enters the public domain;
- (b) the Information is subsequently lawfully obtained by the other party from a third party or parties;
- (c) the customer has provided prior express written approval for disclosure of the Information.
- (d) the Information is disclosed as required by law in connection with an appropriate court or regulatory proceeding.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The service FuSEOnPro Tool is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, FuSEOnPro Tool makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of FuSEOnPro Tool in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. FuSEOnPro Tool shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of FuSEOnPro Tool services. FuSEOnPro Tool Company disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Additionally, FuSEOnPro Tool will in no case be responsible for modifications or cancellations made by third parties that have been contracted through FuSEOnPro Tool, in particular the availability of articles, reviews, etc. …
Limitation of Liability
FuSEOnPro Tool shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular FuSEOnPro Tool shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to FuSEOnPro Tool services, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if FuSEOnPro Tool has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold FuSEOnPro Tool , its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of customer´s use of the FuSEOnPro Tool service, the violation of this agreement, or infringement by customer…
Modifications and Interruption to FuSEOnPro Tool services
FuSEOnPro Tool reserves the right to modify or discontinue the FuSEOnPro Tool service with or without notice to the customer. FuSEOnPro Tool shall not be liable to customer or any third party should FuSEOnPro Tool exercise its right to modify or discontinue the FuSEOnPro Tool service. Customer acknowledges and accepts that FuSEOnPro Tool does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure operation which may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.